We all have that person in our lives that has everything and needs nothing, or for one reason or another that's just impossible to shop for. I've compiled a list of gift items so good that even the hardest people to shop for will love them. From an automatic pot stirrer that does the work for you, to a motion sensor toilet light that makes your bathroom light up like a disco for late night potty breaks, there's something in this list that they're going to love.
2. Handheld Vacuum- This small vacuum packs a big punch delivering 12 minutes of high suction and has rave reviews on Amazon! It's ideal for cleaning crumbs on countertops or tables or for use in the car! The convenient slim design of this vacuum makes it an easy go to for daily cleanups!
3. Ice Cube Silicone Bucket- This ice making bucket is a recent purchase in our home! Easily make 96 hexagon shaped ice chips perfect for drinks, cocktails and entertaining. Its compact design makes for easy storage and the ability to take it on the go! Plus my kids enjoy squeezing the cup to free the ice cubes. Another great option for a dirty Santa party!
4. Canon iPhone Photo Printer- Connect your iPhone to this wireless printer that easily prints from social media or photos taken on your phone! The 2x3 prints are sticky on the back making them ideal for kids' school projects or adding to your refrigerator. Don't let your cute iPhone pictures sit on your phone, display them quickly with this great printer!
5. Automatic Pot Stirrer- This is truly the perfect gift for the person who has everything (and the busy mom!) Quickly and easily prepare delicate soups, sauces, gravies and more with this automatic pot stirrer! Kitchen efforts can be redirected to other dishes while this stirrer works automatically for you! It's heat resistant up to 120 degrees and dishwasher safe, too. This is on my personal Christmas wish list this year.
6. Nugget Ice Maker- If you've been wanting to try the nugget ice trend this is an affordable option to do so! This countertop ice maker makes 26 pounds of ice a day and only takes a few minutes to make enough to fill a glass. The water tank circulates water so no water is wasted and it can be easily refilled, eliminating the need to tap into a water source for installation. The self cleaning machine also features an infrared sensor so it stops making ice when full. It's perfect for an office, kitchen, or party!
7. Salt and Pepper Cellar- I love a gift that's both chic and functional! My mother in law gifted this salt and pepper cellar to me last year and it still bring me so much joy! I love being able to keep salt and pepper on my countertop for easy access. The lid swivels and has a magnet to keep it closed, plus a spoon for scooping while cooking.
8. Compression Packing Cubes- These compression packing cubes are an overpacker's best friend! It's amazing how much will fit into these cubes. These feature a second zipper to compress clothing and other items down once packed. Separate your clothing for easy organization on a trip and create more space in your suitcase at the same time!
9. Weed Puller- One of the most used outdoor tools in our home! The satisfaction from pulling weeds down to the roots without bending over is something everyone should experience! Say goodbye to icing your back after pulling weeds. Even the kids can get into pulling weeds with this easy tool.
10. Toilet Light- Another great stocking stuffer for the person who has it all! This motion activated light clips onto the toilet and lights when nature calls in the middle of the night. Choose your favorite colored light instead of using the bright bathroom light to see where you are going with this gadget. This multi pack is great for splitting between those on your list!
11. Milk Frother- Everyone needs one of these milk frothers! I personally use mine for my coffee, but it is great to mix protein shakes and electrolyte drinks as well. This multipurpose mixer is small and would be great to throw in a stocking for that person who has everything!