The Guide to Stocking Stuffers
Stocking stuffers are always one of my favorites to both give and receive each year. Growing up, we would wait until after dinner each Christmas to open our stockings, and I loved that it kept the Christmas excitement alive all day. We still do the same in our house with my boys, and I love carrying on this tradition. Here are a few items that I love that would be great for stuffing in a stocking!
- Travel Hair Brush- This is a great brush to throw in your purse or carry on! The boar bristles do a fantastic job detangling as well as adding shine to your hair without pulling or hurting. I find myself reaching for this travel brush over my full size brush many days, and it's great for kids, too.
- Paw Paw Makeup Sponges- I recently started using these makeup sponges to apply my foundation and concealer and I think they really rival higher priced beauty blenders. Their smooth and even application has made a noticeable difference in my makeup routine. It would be easy to gift one or two to each makeup wearing person on your list or gift the entire bag of six to one recipient!
- Portable Phone Charger- When I saw this portable charging bank I immediately ordered one for myself! I’m usually low on battery by the end of the day so I keep it in my purse for easy charging when I need it! This is a gift that anyone can use as it is compatible with most phones and charges your phone without a the need of a cord.
- Bike Tire Lights- Boys (and girls) of all ages love things that light up! These work on all sizes of bikes and come in multiple colors. Make your evening bike rides safe and fun with these easy to attach bike tire lights!
- Neutrogena Hydroboost Lip Gloss- I’ve tried many lip glosses, but this one keeps me coming back each time. It provides deep hydration along with slight tint to help you feel more put together when running errands, going through school car line, etc. The non sticky formula conditions and softens lips wonderfully. The shade Berry Brown is my favorite and is flattering to most skin tones, and Vibrant Raspberry is perfect for winter color pallets.
- Kids Joke Books- My boys love telling jokes. This book is great for expanding their repertoire after hearing the same jokes over and over. T and I even get in on the fun of telling jokes for family joke time.
- Exfoliating Shower Mitt- Skin care is my love language, and my preferred way of treating myself while boosting confidence. This exfoliating towel is one of my favorite skin treatments because I incorporate it into my daily showering routine. The light exfoliating properties of this towel deeply cleanse the entire body, which is especially great in the winter time! This is also a great way to prep for sunless tanner application. Gift alone or with your favorite self tanner!
- USB Lighter- This USB chargeable lighter is one of my favorite Amazon purchases to date. It it such a handy gadget to have one hand to safely and quickly light candles, grills, campfires, etc. I love the safety feature that makes it more safe than standard lighters and matches.
- Fidget Toy- Another great stocking stuffer for kids! This fidget toy is sure to keep little ones entertained while waiting for a table at a restaurant or on a car trip! The spiraling shapes will keep little hands and minds busy and are excellent options for those who have a hard time sitting still.
- Light Up Drone- This drone can be powered by your hand motion or by remote control making it great for indoor and outdoor play. The multicolored lights enhance the fun for night time flights as well! A great stocking addition for girls or boys
- Portable Fan- This USB rechargeable fan is an excellent size for taking on the go any time of year! I especially love using it to dry serums and moisturizer in between steps of my skincare routine making my skincare more effective. Keep it next to the sink or throw in your cosmetic bag for travel, and throw it in your pool bag during the summer months.
- IGK Dry Shampoo- The GOAT of dry shampoos! This product is literally a miracle product. After trying numerous dry shampoos on the market, this one gets my stamp of approval! It does not leave white residue in your hair so it’s especially great for dark hair like mine. I also love the added volume it gives while reviving next day hair.
- Shower Steamers- Anyone on your gift list deserves to relax at the end of the day with these shower steamers infused with all natural essential oils. Easily add self-care into your routine with these vegan, all natural melts sold by a small business on Amazon! The steamers are individually wrapped, so a bag of these melts can be divided up among several stockings as well!
- Makeup Brush Set- I’m a huge fan of Real Techniques brushes! I feel so luxurious and rival brushes at much higher price points. This set includes four brushes to complete a whole makeup look in a storage cup for travel and keeping your countertop clean.
- Phone Stand- Any chance I have to be hands free and multi task is a win! This ergonomic phone stand helps keep your phone visible for following recipes, facetiming friends and family, listening to music and more! I love the opening on the back that allows for a charging cord to plug in while using the stand!
- Gua Sha Face Stone- I use this gua sha face stone weekly to help energize my face and remove lymphatic build up. This small stone is designed to improve circulation and inflammation of the face. This one, in particular, has amazing reviews and is a great way to encourage self pampering and healthy skin.