1. Renpho Eye Massager- This eye massager heats up, massages, vibrates, and has bluetooth capabilities so you can play music while you relax. This is perfect for anyone who suffers from migraines, allergies, or just general stress.
2. Amazon Essentials Men's Golf Polo- You'd never guess that these polos are less than $17! They come in 35 different color options and have over 33k reviews.
3. Waterford Double Old Fashioned Set- These glasses look like crystal, but are a fraction of the price. We have had ours for over a year now, and use them (and dishwash) them weekly. They still look brand new.
4. Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker- The sound quality on this speaker is so good. It's waterproof, dustproof, and it floats. Pro tip: if you're gifting this to a golfer go with a brighter color so that they won't leave it in the golf cart. Darker colors tend to get lost in the storage areas of a golf cart. We've learned this the hard way.
5. Tactical Work Gloves- For the man who loves a practical gift, these tactical gloves are comfortable on men's hands, have a wrist strap for a secure fit, and are machine washable.
6. Meat Church Spices- Perfect for the grilling or smoking enthusiast, this spice set includes five deliciously mixed spices perfect for anything he's cooking. If he's big into watching YouTube videos about grilling, he definitely knows who Meat Church is, and will be flabbergasted that you do, too.
7. Anova Sous Vide- Never suffer through an undercooked or overdone steak again. This gadget ensures that your steak (or whatever else you're cooking) is cooked perfectly throughout to the exact temperature that you dial in. This one also comes with an app, so that you can control everything from your phone.
8. Solo Stove- These firepits have a five-star Amazon review for a reason. They're lightweight and easy to move, provide a smoke-free fire, and burn wood efficiently so that all the wood actually gets burned in the pit. They put out a great amount of heat, and they're perfect for outdoor events.
9. Vineyard Vines Pullover- You can't go wrong with this classic pullover. This has been a top seller this season for a reason. Comfortable, lightweight, and a flattering cut for a dad bod.
10. Floafers- You may be be able to throw his Crocs away if you buy him these. A perfect mix of form and function, these lightweight waterproof shoes are extremely comfortable, yet look nice enough that they can be dressed up or down.
11. Sunjoe Battery Powered Blower- Everyone needs one of these lightweight blowers. Even if he has a bigger gas-powered backpack blower, this battery powered version is lightweight and easy to use for minor projects and cleanups. It's only three pounds, so kids can even get involved in the yard work.
12. WYZE Smart Sprinkler System- Take the guesswork out of watering your grass with this smart sprinkler controller. This allows you to control your sprinkler system via an app, so you can start and stop watering from anywhere. It also uses weather-based information, so your sprinklers won't go off if rain is in the forecast.
13. Men's Puffer- This medium weight puffer looks like it costs way more than it really does. Comfortable, packable, and only $40.
14. Ice Mule Cooler- Move over heavy Yeti. This cooler is fully collapsable for storage, hands-free with its backpack straps, waterproof, and it floats. It also doubles as a large dry bag for outdoor adventures. Comes in a variety of colors and sizes. I'm getting one for my Dad for Christmas this year.
15. Indoor/Outdoor Projector- 1080p full HD quality and projects up to 200". It's compatable with FireSticks, Chromecast, and Rokus so there's no need to plug in a laptop.
16. Inflatable Projector Screen- Less than $100 and has amazing reviews. This would be perfect paired with the projector, and would be so great for streaming football games in the fall and movies in the summertime.