1. Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner- Clean glasses, makeup brushes, and jewelry in this ultrasonic cleaner. Warm water and a drop of dish soap will work wonders on your rings and earrings in this thing!
2. Capri Blue Volcano Candle- This candle has a cult following and 10k reviews for a reason! It has a clean and citrusy pleasant smell, and it burns up to 85 hours. I buy myself one of these every year for Mother's Day.
3. Stemless Margarita Glasses- These trendy shaped glasses are definitely a look for less. They come in a gold rimmed version as well as a classic glass version. We have the classic ones and love them for margaritas.
4. Silicone Face Scrubber- Combat wintertime dry flaky skin with this little face scrubber. I keep mine in the shower and exfoliate my face with it daily. It's helped to change the texture of my skin into smooth, glowy, flake free skin. This could be a great gift for a girl's gift exchange!
5. Acrylic Wine Glasses- Hands down one of my most used Amazon purchases of all time. We have had these glasses for years now, and they still look great. We put ours through the dishwasher, too. These would be a thoughtful gift for anyone with a pool or boat, because glass on the water is a no-no.
6. Gold Wick Trimmer- The fanciest way to trim your candle wicks is with this gold wick clipper. Pair this $7 tool with a candle for a perfect present for anyone.
7. Fuzzy Slippers- With 28 thousand great reviews, these soft plush slippers are something that everyone can use and will love.
8. Five Drawer Jewelry Organizer- I know a little bit about jewelry, and jewelry organization has always been something I've struggled with. This five drawer organizer has customizable compartments in each drawer and can hold over 50 pieces.
9. Art Deco Huggie Hoops- A Laura Cox Collection top seller, these Art Deco Huggie Hoops are a great size for all ages. They're weightless, hypoallergenic, and gold plated, so they're great for all ears.
10. Gold Ball Statement Hoops- These versatile hoops can be worn all year long, and coordinate with all colors and patterns. While they are a statement size, they're still very lightweight and comfortable to wear.
11. Gold Decorative Serving Dish- Perfect for your charcuterie loving friend, this clustered 8 dish serving tray can elevate any board that's being served.
12. Acrylic Glitter Clutch- Available in 28 different colors and patterns, this shiny glittery acrylic clutch will be a showstopper for anyone's holiday outfit. Pair it with a classic black dress, and you're good to go!
13. Pixi Eye Patches- Everyone can benefit from some good eye patches in their life. These are loaded with hyaluronic acid to moisturize and caffeine to rejuvenate tired eyes. Store them in the fridge for an extra cooling sensation.
14. Clear Makeup Travel Bag- Even if she already has one, chances are it's old, covered in makeup, and needing to be replaced. This travel makeup bag comes with transparent sides so that you can see everything you packed, a mesh pocket for smaller items, and removable organizers, so that you're guaranteed to fit all of your toiletries in.
15. Super Soft Throw Blanket- The softness of a barefoot dreams blanket for a fraction of the price. These super soft and cozy blankets have mazing reviews and come in 12+ colors and patterns. They even come tied up with a bow, so it's perfect for gifting.
16. 40 oz Travel Mug- It's no secret that I (along with the rest of the internet) love a Stanley Cup. Since they hold a whole 40 oz, they make drinking your daily 80 oz so much simpler, keep your drink hot or cold for hours, have a convenient handle for carrying, and still fit in the cupholder of your car!