1. Loom Kit- I gave this kit to my niece last year, and it was a HUGE hit! The kit includes all you need to make those popular rubber band woven bracelets. The rubber bands included in this kit are high quality and built to last. Everything is contained in a sturdy storage case making it easy to put away and stay organized.
2. Air Fort- We love air forts in our house! They are so easy to put up because they are powered by a box fan (and store in a small compact bag!)! This playhouse design is so cute for girls and the perfect thing to pull out on a rainy day! We gave Thompson one of these for his second birthday, and our kids still play with it weekly.
3. Girls Puffer Jacket- The best selling Amazon Essentials puffer jacket comes in girls colors, too! If you don't know our love for these affordable and warm coats, it runs deep. I usually buy the next size up for my boys to extend wear time.
4. Girls Fleece Jacket- Another must have in our home. This Amazon Essentials fleece is warm and lightweight, and I love this adorable pink floral pattern!
5. Buildable Flower Garden- Great STEM activity for girls! These flowers are built by snapping the pieces together. Your little one can learn color matching, pattern creating, and more as they build their own flowers.
6. Jewelry Kit- It's probably no surprise that as a child I always loved creating my own jewelry, and so may little girls are the same way! This kit includes a variety of beads and all the findings to create bracelets, necklaces, and more! With 1800 beads all contained in a divided storage box, the creative possibilities are endless!
7. Kids Digital Camera- Your little one will love taking this camera on family vacations or other trips to capture their favorite memories of the trip. It's so sweet to have photos from their point of view. Download their favorite images to your computer with the included USB cord.
8. Rock Painting Kit- I love gifting my nieces with craft kits, and they have loved this one! Let your little one unleash their creativity with this fun rock painting set! It includes 10 rocks and all the decor items to make these rocks come to life. Use paint, glitter glue, googly eyes, stickers and more with this great activity kit.
9. Vtech Smart Watch- This smart watch made the boys' gift guide as well. Both of my kids have this watch and love wearing it because it looks like my Apple Watch. They have several different games and activities for them to play in a restaurant or on the go, plus a camera for taking videos and photos. We gave these to them last Christmas, and both kids still love them!
10. Customizable Water Bottle- This high quality stainless water bottle comes with stickers and rhinestones to be customized! Girls will have so much fun making their mark on their water bottle, and then it's guaranteed not to get mixed up with others at school. I love a fun and practical gift for kids.
11. Karaoke Microphone- For the aspiring singer! This karaoke microphone connects by blue tooth so you can have your very own concert at home, in the car, at sleepovers and more. Talk about a fun family activity! Everyone will love taking turns singing their favorite song.
12. Light Up Tracing Pad- This light up tracing pad from Crayola has over 41K rave reviews on Amazon! The pad itself features a bright LED screen that illuminates images so they can easily be traced. There's plenty of inspiration to keep young artists engaged with the included tracing paper, pencils, and colored pencils! Your little one will be drawing like a pro in no time.
13. Kid's Shopping Cart- How fun is this tiny shopping cart? Little girls will love pushing this cart around the house just like mom does at the store! It's the modern day version of the grocery cart we all grew up playing with.
14. Tie Dye Party Kit- Dye up to 36 projects with this all-inclusive tie dye kit! Dying is easy with an easy one step process resulting in bold color that lasts! The kit is stocked with 14 vibrant colors, gloves, rubber bands, and plastic surface cover and design inspiration photos all stored in a reusable plastic bin! This would be great for a birthday party or pool party. Boys and girls will both love this gift, Will is actually getting one this year for Christmas.
15. Pop it Purse- It's no secret that pop its are the hottest fidget toy for kids, and this purse is made of them! Girls can easily carry their pop its while toting their treasures in the precious rainbow design. At this price point, it's a great gift for your child's friend. I gave one to my niece Camille last year, and I think this was her favorite gift that she received.
16. Portable Barbie House- Girls will have the best time playing with Barbie's Glam Getaway house featuring all of Barbie's favorite pink amenities! The best part is it's portable to easily move from room to room or taking on trips! It includes all of the glamorous accessories for Barbie to host a friend or sister for the afternoon.